Lloyds Banking Group (NYSE:LYG) Given News Sentiment Score of 0.11
Media headlines about Lloyds Banking Group (NYSE:LYG) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Lloyds Banking Group earned a media sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the financial services provider an impact score of 45.5163508272654 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Investors’ React on Long-Term Obligation- Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG) – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
- Hot Stock under Consideration: Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE: LYG) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Analysts Insights on Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG)Expert Gazette … – ExpertGazette (expertgazette.com)
- Lloyds Banking Group aiming to get Berlin office ready for post-Brexit business by the year-end (proactiveinvestors.co.uk)
- Lloyds Bank readying Berlin base ahead of Brexit – source (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Lloyds Banking Group (NYSE:LYG) traded down $0.07 on Tuesday, hitting $4.05. The stock had a trading volume of 1,880,261 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,528,756. The firm has a market cap of $72,490.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.20 and a beta of 0.76. Lloyds Banking Group has a one year low of $3.15 and a one year high of $4.21.
Lloyds Banking Group Company Profile
Lloyds Banking Group plc is a provider of financial services to individual and business customers in the United Kingdom. The Company’s main business activities are retail and commercial banking, general insurance, and long-term savings, protection and investment. The Company’s segments are Retail, Commercial Banking, Consumer Finance, Insurance and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Lloyds Banking Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lloyds Banking Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.