Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact China Mobile (NYSE:CHL) Share Price
Press coverage about China Mobile (NYSE:CHL) has been trending positive recently, according to Accern. The research group ranks the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. China Mobile earned a news impact score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the Wireless communications provider an impact score of 46.4914489804053 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- China Mobile Ltd. (CHL) Receives Average Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- China Mobile Limited (CHL) has analyst mean rating score of 2.00 – Nasdaq Fortune (press release) (nasdaqfortune.com)
- What Analyst Recommend? China Mobile Limited (CHL) stock is worth at $52.88 – Nasdaq Fortune (press release) (nasdaqfortune.com)
- Viewing Major Stock of Yesterday— China Mobile Limited (CHL) – usstockjournal (usstockjournal.com)
- China Mobile Limited (CHL) Nice-Looking Insider Ownership of 74.20% – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
China Mobile (CHL) opened at $53.00 on Monday. China Mobile has a 1-year low of $48.70 and a 1-year high of $58.83.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This story was first posted by Marea Informative and is the sole property of of Marea Informative. If you are reading this story on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States and international trademark & copyright law. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://www.mareainformativa.com/2018/01/29/china-mobile-chl-earns-daily-news-sentiment-score-of-0-30-updated-updated-updated.html.
About China Mobile
China Mobile Limited is an investment holding company principally engaged in telecommunication and related businesses. Its main businesses include Mobile businesses, Wireline Broadband businesses and Internet of Things (IoT) businesses. Mobile businesses include two categories of services. Voice services include local calls, domestic and international long distance calls, roaming services and voice value-added services.
Receive News & Ratings for China Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.